Regional Support/Care Providers:
- Mission: To increase the opportunities for home, community and school success for children with disabilities,
including those who are at risk or who have serious emotional disturbances, their families and their service providers,
through education, encouragement and empowerment activities.
- Parent Training
- In-home ABA
- Social Skills Groups
- Advanced Child Behavior Solutions is dedicated to improving the lives of children and their families. Services are developed from the science and practice of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and are tailored to the individual needs of the child with consideration of the child’s family and classroom dynamics. We employ only the most well-trained, genuine, and caring staff members who are devoted to transforming children’s futures.
- The Fit Learning Method isolates core reading, comprehension, math, writing, and thinking skills and trains them to fluency – rapid processing speed and a measure of true mastery or proficiency. Moving your child to fluency in these critical targets results in improved memory, heightened confidence, increased resistance to distractions and fatigue, and the ability to quickly and effortlessly learn new things. Such gains are essential for every kind of learner: gifted and talented, average, struggling, or learning disabled.
- Our mission is to provide a helping hand to families, caretakers, and providers who need behavioral assistance with individuals who have intellectual disabilities. As a behavior analyst, it is my goal to provide creative ways to enhance adaptive daily living skills (ADLS), to reduce problematic behaviors, and to improve the quality of life for the individuals served.
- BBICS specializes in intensive early intervention services to children diagnosed with Autism.
Family Resource Centers of Northeastern Nevada
- Elko Family Resource Center
- Grandparent respite program
- 1, 2, 3, 4 Parents! (For parents with children ages 1-4)
- Active Parenting Now (For parents with children 5-12 and Teen Program)
- Cooperative Parenting & Divorce
- And More!
- Wells Family Resource Center
- State funded preschool
- Childcare center
- Family Resources
- And More!
- Weekend food backpacks for school-aged children
- School supplies
- Hunger Program
- Mental health services through age 18
- Service Coordination
- Family Preservation Program
- Family Support Program
Elko Mental Health Center (775) 738-8021
- Counseling (individual, couples, family, & group)
- Service coordination
- Psychological testing
- Medication management
- Emergency services
ATAP – Autism Treatment Assistance Program
- Kylee Haggarty
- We are a nonprofit coalition of parents, educators, business leaders, law enforcement, and people from many community sectors who work to strengthen Elko County families and keep youth substance free.
- Where new paths are forged and lives are changed! Crossroads provides ABA consultation services to children with autism and other developmental disabilities. Michelle Canning,BCBA (775) 934.5810, Stephanie Christensen, Program Manager (775) 340.0712
2075 Total Views 3 Views Today